Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I Want Now.....

It's really difficult to resist all of the amazing home accessories and furniture out there! Maybe I need to turn my computer off and lock myself in the house so I am not even tempted by anything!  Or, maybe if I could somehow win the lottery, I could support my home design addiction!  Hmmmm, for now I will keep wishing and just share some of the things that I've been dreaming about and wanting for my home! Is there anything you desperately want for your house?
What I want!
cowhide rug and white console table- www.dwell.co.uk/
coffee table and white dining chair- http://www.homedecoratorscollection.com/
acrylic console- http://www.cb2.com/


With the new items above, my living room would look similar to this....


living room

And, my family room would look something like this.....

family room

What do you think? Obviously, I did not style the bookcases, but they would be filled mostly with books and a few silver, blue and orange trinkets. Are there any items you would add or take out?   I'll let you know if I win the lottery and am able to get these last few items needed for my living and family rooms.....keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment