Monday, March 5, 2012

HomeGoods Finds

So, I was at my local HomeGoods, AGAIN, and I came across these fabulous items!  Homegoods definitely has some great stuff and the best part is that they receive new merchandise almost daily. I can vouch for that since I am there almost daily! I know, it's embarrassing...But, it's my go-to place for lamps and mirrors for clients (and myself!)

This round coffee table would be the perfect addition to a living room or family room. And, it's only $199!

How cute are these matching little stools/benches?  You could easily recover these and put them at the end of your bed or in your family room or living room for extra seating.

I love this lamp with the black shade.  How perfect would it look on a console table in a front entry?  I think it was only $50!

Who doesn't need another garden stool in their house?  These are great to use for side tables, under console tables, or even to put umbrellas in by your entry.  I love the gold.....they had one in black, too.  They were only $50 and easily go for $100-$300 at other retailers....

I love the size and shape of this mirror.  For $80 you could spray paint it the color of your choice and put it above your dining room buffet, hallway, bathroom, laundry room, etc....the possibilities are endless! 

How adorable is this decorative orange and white box?!  It was $40 and it would look great on a bookshelf or coffee table.

Never underestimate your local HomeGoods store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment