Monday, March 19, 2012

For Sale!

I just returned from a week-long getaway from the beach in Siesta Key, Florida!  It is the most amazing beach- the sand is like silk and it's white, so it never gets hot!  Needless to say, it was very hard to come home!  Although, I can't complain too much because we have Florida-like temperatures in Chicago right now!  Take a look at these properties for sale on the beach.  What I would give to live in any of them!


The water and sky are so perfect..... it doesn't even look real!


This could all be yours for $2.2 million......


What a perfect way to end the day!



 I love this entry- simple and classic!

This is breathtaking....
This house is beautifully designed inside and out.....it's only $10.9 million!


How perfect is this beach?!



Even though the decor is not my style, I could definitely get used to the view!
This gem is a cool $14.5 million!

No comments:

Post a Comment