Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo, who was cast on MTV's "The City," is known for her seemingly effortless style. Even though I wasn't her biggest fan on the show, I must admit, she always looked great! And, it seems as though her taste in home decor is just as flawless as her fashion sense. I recently came across some pictures (from "Fashion in my Eyes" blog) of her Tribeca apartment. Take a look!

Olivia Palermo at home

Olivia Palermo at home


Pretty well styled, don't you think? I like how she has used a subtle theme of circular objects in the space- the mirror, the side table base, the lamp shade and, of course my favorite piece in the apartment, the orange Hermes tray! I also love how most of the space is white, with touches of color.  It really makes for a bright, happy and welcoming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment