Friday, March 2, 2012

Courtney Cox's Malibu Digs

I've been looking at pictures of beach houses while I anxiously countdown to my beach vacation next week.  In my search, I came across Courtney Cox's Malibu Beach home (courtesy of Elle Decor) and needless to say, WOW!  Cox completely renovated the very private Malibu property and ultimately wanted it to be "simple" and  "look like a modern barn."  I think she achieved just that and a little more. Enjoy.

I really like the light fixture in her kitchen and those vintage stools.
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-04.jpg

This is her living room, overlooking the ocean.  Not bad, huh?!
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-03.jpg

I am loving those stools with one stripe down the center!
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-01.jpg

This is her master bedroom......the doors leading outside are the by far the best part. courteney-extra-7.jpg

Love the Hermes throw.
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-10.jpg

Just a little outdoor kitchen....
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-08.jpg

How ABSOLUTELY AMAZING is this?!
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-07.jpg

courteney-extra-5.jpg

I didn't even see the pool the first time I looked at the picture!
courteney-extra-8.jpg

courteney-extra-9.jpg

The outside property and the idea that the whole house is open to the outdoors are by far the BEST parts of the house. The views and the setup are beyond breathtaking!  I could definitely live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment