Friday, February 17, 2012

Pier 1 Finds

I have been endlessly searching for the perfect mirror and table lamps for a client's front hall. Well, I ventured into Pier 1 today and happened to find some great pieces that I think might work!  I never really go in Pier 1 because it has an overwhelming amount of merchandise and most of it just isn't that great.  But, I lucked out today! Plus, this weekend if you "like" Pier 1 on Facebook you can get $10 off your purchase.


Octagon Mirror
How great is this mirror?!  I just love it!  And, it was on sale for $149.99!

Ivory Genie Lamp
A pair of these lamps with the mirror above will look beautiful!  I'll keep you posted!


World Map Wall Art
While I was in Pier 1 looking for a mirror and lamps, I also came across this really cool map panel for another client.  I'm not sure if you can tell, but it's made out of wood panels. It will definitely make a statement hanging in her new family room!

No comments:

Post a Comment