Friday, February 10, 2012

Loving these items at West Elm!

2/10/12

There are so many items at West Elm that I am LOVING these days! West Elm can be dangerous for me because the whole store gives off the best vibe..... the colors, the lighting, and of course the MERCHANDISE!!! Here are a few of my favorites right now.....

Chevron Doormat

Painted Stripe Doormat

Blocks Doormat

How cute are these doormats for $29?! Love them! Which one would you choose? I'm partial to chevron patterns so I think the first one would be my choice.

Veneer Spheres

These spheres could be the perfect addition to your bookshelf or console table.  And, you could paint them any color to go with your house......

Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover

I am OBSESSED with these pillows!   I really like the cream color because it can go in any room in your house and instantly liven it up- living room, family room, bedroom!

Lattice Dhurrie


Souk Rug

Zebra Cowhide Rug

All of these rugs are beautiful and so versatile! You can never go wrong with a cowhide!


No comments:

Post a Comment