Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Ball

While I love watching the stars walk the red carpet, I'm equally fascinated with the theme and decor of the Governers Ball.  I think I have this fascination for a few different reasons. The first being my love of design and how the room is made to fit the night's theme.  Secondly, I love fancy, over the top things, and the Governers Ball is overflowing with decadence. Lastly, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I take pleasure in knowing what the elite of Hollywood are doing and how they celebrate such huge events! 

Take a look at this year's theme, "Oscars in 3D."  The theme was reflected with gold-dusted chocolate Oscars, LED-lit trees, and beautiful flower arrangements.



What do you think?  Would you have wanted to be a guest at last night's Ball?!

1 comment: