Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Unique Doors

I always drive by the cutest house on Main Street in our downtown....it's an all white house with black shutters and a bright reddish/pink front door!  I love it!  I just think it's so fun and inviting.  I don't think
it would work on my house, but I'd love to put some cool doors somewhere INSIDE my house. 


cococozy blog

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
houzz

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Would you be willing to use any of these bold doors for your house?

(all images from google images, unless noted) 

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely consider using any one of those unique looking doors on my house! The bright green door caught my eye right from the get go. It fits the playful shape of the door, and it looks very inviting. The sleek white door also looks good, although it has a more serious charm to it. Its clean line is ideal for modern and contemporary homes.

    Mary Martin

    ReplyDelete