Monday, April 30, 2012

Peel and Stick Wallpaper

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about making a statement with wallpaper in small spaces, like bathrooms.  Well, since then, I have decided to take the plunge in MY own powder room and hang up some crazy, bold wallpaper. And, in my search for the perfect design, I happened to come across a pretty fantastic thing.......peel and stick wallpaper that is pretty darn cute!  Imagine hanging wallpaper without the mess, hassle and hours of labor!

 Tempaper sells peel and stick wallpaper in beatiful designs and colors.
 Here are a few of their patterns:

















 Don't these pictures just make you want to hang wallpaper in every room?! I'm so glad to have come across their website!  I will keep you updated with my choice!

1 comment:

  1. Headquartered in Pomona, California, Wall26™ currently operates three large-scale printing facilities, strategically located across the United States of America. This allows Wall26™ to compete with the best in the space and offer Fast 2-Day Shipping anywhere in the USA. peel and stick vinyl decals

    ReplyDelete