Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ballard Designs

I just received the new Ballard Designs catalog in the mail and I must say, there is some pretty cute stuff in it!  I have compiled a list of my favorite items.....

This console table would be great behind a couch with a lamp or a pair of lamps. I love the mixture of the wood top with the steel legs.
Durham Console Table
Durham Console- $349

How great are these gourd lamps?! They come in two different sizes and would look amazing anywhere....console tables, nightstands, side tables, etc.
Suzanne Kasler Large Gourd Lamp
Gourd Lamp- $169

I want this headboard in my bedroom ASAP!  It comes in twin, full, queen and king and there are many different fabric options.  In fact, you can even send Ballard your own fabric! 
Camden Tufted Headboard
Camden Tufted Headboard- $329-$619


I love this chair in an office with a white or black laquer desk!

Macau Armchair
Macau Armchair- on sale for $189!


I love this mirrored side table in a bedroom sitting area or in a living room.
Olivia Mirrored Side Table
Olivia Mirrored Side Table- $149


This is my favorite item in the catalog!  The possibilities with this chandelier are endless! You could put it anywhere and, with a fresh coat of spray paint, it could liven up any room! Plus, it comes in three different sizes.
9-Light Coral Chandelier
Coral Chandelier- $199-$499

No comments:

Post a Comment